1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Pps43 kit that I am thinking about selling. I think I was told it was Russian when I bought it but I'm not sure. If I do sell it I don't want to misrepresent it. How do I tell for sure who made it? The underside of the cocking handle is stamped KT-09779. It is a saw cut kit that is in excellent condition with an original chrome lined barrel. Based on the finish I would say it saw very little before it was cut. The attached picture show exactly what is included. It did not come with any receiver parts. Any info that would help me determine who made it and what it may be worth would be appreciated. Thanks for your input.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
The 43's dont command much and were selling for less than 50 bucks before the insanity hit 4-5 years ago. Given that you have an intact BBL, I can see you asking 250 for that kit. Do your research, thats just a wild hip shot and I may be way off.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
yep, spot on. was hoping it was higher, i have 20 or so with wiselite rec blanks Id like to sell
They didnt take off real well as a home builder. I remember Pirate had a tutorial on his site to build sub gun using most of the 43's parts. Neat gun, but I never managed to get mine past the assembly and functions testing stage. Id say sit on them a little while longer. Pretty soon, ALL the sub gun parts kit will be gone and people will pay 2x more.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appreciate everyone's input. How do find I out if the kit is Russian or Polish, I know that will affect the value.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I appreciate everyone's input. How do find I out if the kit is Russian or Polish, I know that will affect the value.
unfortunately, you can't tell with 100 percent certainty it's Russian as the arsenal stamped was on the receiver which is not there.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
unfortunately, you can't tell with 100 percent certainty it's Russian as the arsenal stamped was on the receiver which is not there.
Unfortunately it didn't come with any of the cut receiver pieces. There are numerous little inspection/acceptance stamps in various places. I haven't been able to find any info on what stamps a Russian firearm should have versus a Polish one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts