1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
...no wonder...

After 2-conflicts...WW1 & WW2...I'm not at all surprised that there are multiple military cashes in Europe. I just hope we never have to have a battle in the US that forces us to put our firearms to use to defend ourselves...or get rid of a tyrant. Have spoken with several French,Belgium and Dutch citizens who just smile when I ask if they have enough weapons and ammo to do so in their own countries. Many have alluded to tanks,armor and heavy weapons that have been 'put-away' for just such use. Just about time with all the Islamo-facists in their countries now.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Nice little stash there, John. I like it, and appreciate you sharing it with us. :)

·
Premium Member
6,911 Posts
Very nice stash John your shop resembles mine:D you have a great eye for the details we look for.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
russ i know you like to see details,
in the last picture you can see mortar bipod legs, 81mm US
i do have another room, made these pic,s there....
us 60mm
all the packed boxes you see are ww2 packed and dated also these are all yoke,s
all parts in the racks are ww2

Military Collection Army Room Collection Wood

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Hello, John. What a great bunch of pictures of the cache of your stuff! I'm guessing these are the surplus items making up your really necessary stuff, and this is the :handclap: leftovers.

I suspect Europe, and now increasingly Belgium, will eventually be able to defend against the new-left Islamo-facists and come to grips with humanity. Sorry about the other day and hope for you, your family, loved ones and friends in The Netherlands to be able to protect yourselves from the tide coming from Belgium, the (middle) East and the rest of Europe. Unfortunately, "life happens." Having traveled to or through the Brussels airport, probably more often than any other European airport, we recognize the dangers of life ,realize what risks we confront in life, and grieve for the losses unfortunately suffered.

Or fortunately, sometimes, because this wakes us up and we do not sleep through reality.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

" Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

·
Registered
983 Posts
Ummmm, Wow!! I am still trying to process what I just saw. Very nice collection. If you have an original rear pintel pin for the 17A1 cradle you want to sell let me know!

Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts