1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was down at our local range today to clean up brass and found these 9MM things,they are all aluminum and use large pistol primers,the outside piece is crimped over the inside cylinder and slides on it,I assume it had some kind of plastic projectile that created enough pressure to cycle the slide,I spent an hour on line and couldn't find any info,I found one other posting from a guy asking the same questions on his gun board,there is no info on the case itself!
Are these designed to shoot out of a standard barrel,do you have to swap out the recoil spring and do they cycle?
I thought maybe it was our local cops playing with them but they had never seen them either,hopefully someone here recognizes them.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Its a simmuntion round. Mostly used by cops and departments with deep pockets as they are very expensive. Theres a small plastic nose piece and a small dyed rubber marker inside. I have a few upstairs, Ill post pics later.

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assumed it was something like that but none of the ones I found online use the two piece case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts