1919 A4 Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

Premium Member
Oh ya, keep yuckin it up. FYI .410 gauge has the same rim diameter as 54R. That means the feedblock and lock are already done. I鈥檓 going full auto shotgun here pretty soon. GBYENKO you want some of this .410 gauge action. I鈥檓 ordering barrels. Belt fed slugs man. Or belt fed bird shot 馃槀

Premium Member
Mike you are more like Dolf than you know lol for years he has tinkered and made conversions of guns that never were. To this day he is still doing it and it is a great way to really understand how and why the guns work and what they are capable of if you think outside the box. I have a buddy who often does things just because he is told it is impossible and he always proves them wrong with his creations so keep up the good work.

Reactions: GBYENKO

Registered
Discussion Starter #43
Talk to that Mike guy, I think he did one in 20mm too.
O I have, Ive got the feed block done and the extractor so I just have to finish ream a barrel. Then I will have two locks, two feed blocks and two barrels in 54R and 303

Registered
Discussion Starter #44
Oh ya, keep yuckin it up. FYI .410 gauge has the same rim diameter as 54R. That means the feedblock and lock are already done. I鈥檓 going full auto shotgun here pretty soon. GBYENKO you want some of this .410 gauge action. I鈥檓 ordering barrels. Belt fed slugs man. Or belt fed bird shot 馃槀
You bet :D

Registered
Nobody would really do a Vickers in .410....right?

Although think of 1918- a FA .410 Vickers facing a German charge. It would be awesome for keeping Canada Geese off the lawn.

BeltFed GURU
Mike ,
I dare ya :devilish: F/A .410/.45 LC that would be a total Hoot, get out the clay launcher and do some real AA fire and Hog elimination with extreme prejudice !!

BeltFed GURU
The Gauntlet has been slapped and challenge accepted !! It is going to be Awesome FUN !!
I am working on a Siaga 12 (12 Ga.) ,20 rd drum with KNS spade grips (built for an AR 15 ) so i will have to do some adaption to get it to work ,but off an AA type pod semi auto, shoulder less Clay Fun !! Mike`s is going to be truly Awesome !!!!!!

Registered
BBF, I have already mounted a Siaga 12 on an mg42 AA mount....I think the adapter I used was made by the same company your spade grips where...You will have to add a lower rail to the gun...Even with a shoulder stock like mine ,it's a handfull unless you have the tripod staked really good to the ground.

Registered
Just throwing it out there - would there be a reason not to convert a Vickers to use a high powered handgun load like the .44 Mag of 45 LC? Cheap and easy reloading with cast lead boowits?

41 - 50 of 50 Posts