·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought they might pull it. I read their rules on listing firearm related items but could not find anything relating to tripods. I sent them an e-mail, we'll see what their reply is. If they don't want tripods, what's next - bipods?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ebay are a bunch of idiots....they technically do not allow any MG parts...OR ACCESSORIES!

I had them pull an MG-34/42 hot barrel change pad on me....said since it was an accessory for an MG...no-go...

I relisted it as something like WWII German hot change pad....in my description I never mentioned MG-34 or 42...I said it is a nice hot change pad, great for handling anything that might be hot...a hot barrel, a kubelwagen exhaust, or a pot on the fire....great for anything hot where you may get an ouchie....

That didn't get kicked....

They have no consistancy, and their policies are stupid....

Mike

·
Registered
55 Posts
Say its for an antique military camera with an 8mm lens or whatever caliber you want and 100 exposures capacity at 600 exposures per minute or something like that.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ebay replied to my e-mail that because there was a picture of a completed firearm in the listing, they pulled it. They said I could relist it without the photo of the completed gun. I had a pic in the listing of my 1919 in a Vickers mount to show how it would go. It all worked out though and I still sold the tripod locally.

·
Banned
896 Posts
Now they are pulling books off !!

Saw a few auction disappear for military manuals on night vision devices and clothing?? Maybe a soldier had a Bad bad gun in his hand while wearing a camoflage uniform?? what will the ladies or hillary think?? Whole bit is more than disgusting !!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Is it still for sale???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts