1919 A4 Forums banner

Video: Browning 1919a4 Machine Gun with Emory Jones Crankfire - First trip to the ran

6K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  fuzzsquid 
#1 ·

#4 ·
Emory'sCrankfiresRTOPS

Emory Jones' crank fires are first rate in manufacturing quality, design, and functionality. His service is first rate too. I am a cop in South Texas and Emory even went to the trouble of delivering my crank fire to me all the way down in Atascosa County so I wouldn't have to come down from the Hill Country or pay shipping. In my opinion, you just can't go wrong with Emory's stuff.:D

#7 ·
Just happened by:

I've been waiting 7 months for one. I have spent the money four times.:D
Yessir it has been awhile since I shipped the last Crankfire Units. Been about 2 years now since I made the last ones in 2008. I stopped when the bottom fell out of the Economy just before the Obamination got elected. Took from then to the middle of this year to see enough interest to warrant finishing the parts I had already bought/made in 2008.

But I have just started shipping units to the first of the folks on the Notification List, and I am finishing out the remainder of the units that I have names on the list for. A little more patience "Grasshopper", we are almost there.:)

Thanks,
Emory Jones

#8 ·
Ah, the limits of 56K.................

Sorry Shots, but I can't watch the video, would take me 4 or 5 hours to get it loaded, this assuming my ISP didn't knock me off for inactivity.

IF, I ever get even sort of Hi Speed Internet connection, I'll have to post a clip of one of my Hybrid guns with the "Synchronized" Crankfire II pattern unit on it. You would not believe just how fast and tractably this puppy runs!!

Well gotta run, and get busy finishing this batch of units, the way things seem to be shaping up, looks like I will need to add some more to my legal reserve fund.

Thanks,
Emory Jones

#9 ·
That's great to hear!

I was wondering if your going to make anymore AR15 cranks?...I seen the one that you have on your lakeside .22 beltfed and I got to have one for my Razorback!

#10 ·
Nice video! I'm one of the folks on the "Notification List" and can't wait! I've already warned the owners of "The Ranch" that I'll be coming soon. lol
Well off to link some more ammo.....this is my first crank & I think I'll be going through a little more than usual.

Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.