1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Awesome. Finally, someone who puts up a video of what a real scary fire fight would be like. Anyone, who would like to be on the receiving end of all those bullets please raise your hand. F.. CK THct . these are the type of videos that make you appreciate what are troops are facing. Obviously in this case its all for fun :) . Kick Ass.

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts

Lots of cool vids there! A few of Scott Cousino as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That was uber cool! Although, in canada, ammo is terrible expensive... and tracers are almost non existant, making them so terribly aufull expensive... all I see is $$$ flying through the air lol. But too bad you guys can't give those bullets a good home in the hearts and minds of all the terrorists :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
d65 said:
Alan,
Were those videos from Ft. Morgan or Cheyenne Wells or both?

d65
the first vid of the 50 and the second vid of the FA 1919's was at Cheyenne Wells. The last vid was filmed at clear creek and weld county ranges.

alan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great video!

Back when I was a 11B in Germany in 1986 (before Graham Rudman stripped the army of its supplies). We were in Grafenviere for some live fire training. Our division commander wanted to impress the local Bundeswhere officers with a demonstration of the new live fire CALFAX (Combined Arms Life Fire Range).
Imagine a Infantry batallion, A M1 abrahams batallion, Cobra Airships, A-10 wharthogs, A couple of ADA vulcans and Division arty all letting loose for a "mad minute" downrange.
It was absolutly amazing! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BlackwaterM11 said:
Hope you didn't take out any birds :D
Oh I was trying! We have RC aircraft the flew with illumination that we attempt to shoot down. It is very hard to lead the small RC aircraft.

alan

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
That was impressive!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts