1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Issues with 'coltman15" have been resolved. He has fairly demonstrated his reliability and good business practices. I will do business with him in the future.

Bob Naess

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
...business..

Well done,Bob. Folks are quick to demonize or bad-mouth someone for real or perceived slights. Wish there were more folks like you who have resolved a business problem and then made it a point to say so in public. Everyone makes mistakes. Good folks learn from them and resolve issues in a business-like manner.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Yes, the sign of a professional is in how they handle a problem.
I have always said this.
CaptMax

·
Registered
18 Posts
Don't know the details here but I've done 3 deals with him, one so large I got two full size pallets by freight. All deals were handled well and things were carefully packaged. I never had any issues or cause for worry

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Don't know the details here but I've done 3 deals with him, one so large I got two full size pallets by freight. All deals were handled well and things were carefully packaged. I never had any issues or cause for worry
:thumbup: This is great to hear.
Now do tell, what did you get?
CaptMax

·
Registered
11 Posts
Agreed. My experience with him was very positive. I'd buy from him in the future without hesetation. I have No worries.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts