1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Thats pretty awesome. Now were going to have to look forward to the day when water is going to cost $5 a gallon. Oh wait it already does sell for that, damn bottled water.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
It's time to worry about a water cartel. At least we don't have to worry about buying it from Saudi Arabia. Now they will probably pass a law making it illegal to fuel up from your home faucet. You will have to get it from a water station and pay State and Federal tax on each gallon. And now we will have to do something about our tragic national addiction to water.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,342 Posts
Armorer
too late there is already a water cartel it owns the water rights to most every river in the USA so if you don`t live off your own well you are already under their power:eek: :eek:
sad but true

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Water rights already taken

Nuts! I was looking forward to being a rich Minnesota water tycoon. I wonder if they have the rights to rain as well.

Actually something about this story doesn't ring true. Why have we heard so little about it. Is this just another urban legend. Will we now be hearing that the oil company's have made him an offer he couldn't refuse and purchased his patent.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I dont know about 100 miles off of 4oz of water, however automakers such as Cadillac have made prototypes that ran off of water back in the mid 90's. Electrolysis is nothing new, my chemistry proffessor burned water in our lab using some pretty basic stuff. More or less what is happening is they are breaking Hydrogen and Oxygen apart and when they are reintroduced and a and a flame is added they burn like gas.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
When I hear things like he has been invited to Washington I say by who? It has passed all safety inspections. Who inspected? Anyone can make these statements. 100 miles on a few onces of anything? You'll have to show me more.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm only going to run a good bottled water it my car ,don't want those nasty SCUM deposits building up now do we

·
Registered
123 Posts
They tried the water fuel thing on Mythbusters one night and it was quite a myth. Couldn't even get the thing to make enough hydrogen to get the engine to idle. Guess they could have used a larger system to break the water molecules to get enough hydrogen to get it to run, but it probalby would have been so large as to render it impractical.
People talk about Hydrogen cars and fuel cells, but where are you going to get the Hydrogen to where you get a net energy increase- durned old effeciency and theremodynamic laws.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Face it somebody is having a good laugh right now. I question if the news show on this video was evan a real news presentation. I can't imagine any news team that would put something like that one the air if they hadn't done a little research into its authenticity. If this was real it would have been covered by a special one hour shows on all the networks. Come on a flame that has no heat until it touches something. This guy is not only a genius. he has repealed the laws of physics. Of course I would be the happiest guy on earth if I was wrong.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts