1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
I was tickled as hell to hear it on the news this morning - about f***ing time I said! Unfortunately, it will change nothing as far as the war goes - they are like rats coming out of the walls, and he will be replaced. Too bad we can't target 1100 of the bad guys at a time instead of just 11......

·
6,504 Posts
Great news. I wish we could nail bin laden the same way...if we haven't already :).

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
How do you like us now *****! Do not pass go, proceed straight to FN hell!

Next...

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
I saw it on the news - told the Mrs. it would be on the forum before I went to bed tonight :) Thanks for posting it 57Strat™

·
Registered
346 Posts
A Great Victory! Thank's to the wonderful job our troop's are doing. Alway's nice to have a little morale boost.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Congradulation to our people overseas on sending him to hell(one of the devils key workers) where he belongs.

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
Tagged and bagged!
Death from above...

·
Registered
502 Posts
Another one bites the dust...

Congratulations to the US Armed Forces, the Iraqi people and the Jordanian Secret Service....

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I dislike suffering, I hate to see either friend or foe lay wounded and I believe when hunting one should give an animal a quick and painless death as possible. With this said however, this is one person who died WAY to easy! I saw them interview the father of that poor guy he slowly beheaded and the old man actually was unhappy to see this demon dead. I don't understand that at all! He has never hurt any blood relation to me and I would still like his scalp hanging on my wall! Only before being scalped and still alive he needed dipped in pig blood just to make sure he went to Helll! Hotchkiss

·
Legendary Donor
1,667 Posts
justice

may allah be praised !! hope the ******* goes to hell, american fried !!!! tomt:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have NOT seen the picture of the body ANYPLACE but on this particular post. That is not a picture of a bombing victim in my opinion. Dried blood isnt red..... wouldnt have been any pieces as big as a head left over..... The place would have been swarming with enemy forces how did we get in there to take the picture......... blah blah blah.

Now onto what I wanted to say BEFORE I saw that picture.
Untill we see a body or go at LEAST a couple DAYS!!! (months would make more sence ) without seeing a video of him laughing at us for missing............. we should stop celebrating.

And yes of coarse there are a million others waiting to take his place. If they want nukes so bad we should just give em to em. Pointy end first.
I DONT think we got him. and if we did we just made a marter of him. Billions of brainwashed SAND (explativce deleted) cant be stopped by killing 1 man ( or 52 men)

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Well Knall, if you don't want him to be a marter then dip your bullets in pig blood, heck, lets fill a C-130 with pig blood and start dumping it! No Muslim can go to heaven if he ever touches a pig part. Hotch

·
Registered
670 Posts
Their idea of hell differs from the Christian concept. In their mind hell is temporary, like doing a stretch in county jail.

I'm glad that our kick-ass Air Force did another outstanding job, gotta love air power.

·
Rangemaster
2,503 Posts
The world IS a better place without this dirt-bag. The only thing about this whole deal is that I do honestly hope that he IS dead. The shame of it all, this ******* didn't suffer enough for my liking... I'd rather a shrapnel wound to his gut and let the next one bleed out into the pig's blood that he should be laying in!:mad:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts