1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be giving away a free actuator for Christmas randomly chosen from names and addresses Pm'd to me here.The selection will be made at 10am Christmas day and will be shipped the next day.If you are interested be sure to include shipping address . I will notify the winner. I WILL NOT POST THE WINNER. that will be up them. Every one have a safe and merry X-MAS.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Dang it! I sold my last crank trigger after I burned off a weeks worth of reloads in less than a minute. PM Inbound :D

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Welp, did anyone win?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welp, did anyone win?
There were 18 entrants and alas only one winner, who has not come forward as yet. He was notified and so far has chosen to remain silent or hasn't checked his mail. He has not contacted me either.He may wish to stay anonymous. If absolutely necessary I can rat him out. merry X MAS. J.R.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
There were 18 entrants and alas only one winner, who has not come forward as yet. He was notified and so far has chosen to remain silent or hasn't checked his mail. He has not contacted me either.He may wish to stay anonymous. If absolutely necessary I can rat him out. merry X MAS. J.R.
NOW I know where the 'weasel part' comes from! LOL!!!!!:D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I won, but I'm still not sure what it looks like. The pic didn't make it past my browser.

As I mentioned in a PM, I hope it don't get me in hot water with PETA.
Uhh,, don't really care. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:
I gotta catch me some weasels to wind now. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,911 Posts
I did a search on weasel winder and all I found was women's panties and thongs and a prominent smack on the back of the head as my wife passed by while I was searching :rolleyes: who knew he also made women's underwear?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did a search on weasel winder and all I found was women's panties and thongs and a prominent smack on the back of the head as my wife passed by while I was searching :rolleyes: who knew he also made women's underwear?
My wife thinks it's vacuum cleaners I've been selling door to door.J.R.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
My wife thinks it's vacuum cleaners I've been selling door to door.J.R.
Well..........:eek:at least you're not wearing them, I hope.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well..........:eek:at least you're not wearing them, I hope.
Sometimes but it's a only when requested, it's just part of the job of peddling panties.Otherwise it's the same as any business. You have to be able to lick whatever problems your faced with.J.R.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this subject. I put the winder on my gun and found I needed to bend the trigger down a tad to get it to reset.
Good to go!
The winder works great. Now I need more ammo. Great. See what you did?? :D

Thank you for the new toy!! :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this subject. I put the winder on my gun and found I needed to bend the trigger down a tad to get it to reset.
Good to go!
The winder works great. Now I need more ammo. Great. See what you did?? :D

Thank you for the new toy!! :)
Ammo is always a problem with or without a crank but I did It to myself first. It's always nice to get feedback good or bad.J.R.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts