1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a campout/shoot this weekend with some friends we hadn't seen in years. No gunpics cause all the guns were postie HK **** that was really loud. HK51 in particular. Nasty. The landowners house was cool though, built in the 1880's and still on a well. Didn't shoot anything except my wifes new suppressed 10/22. Spent the whole time bullshitting around a great big fire. Drank a liter of Segrams Seven. Felt really good the next day. We saw this on the way down, who knew?

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
I plan on doing the same thing [but not the segrams seven] this weekend. Four of us plan on heading up to some hunting land to test out all the winter build and repair project guns.....and a few known good shooters too. I'm so glad winter is over and all the snow is history for another 8 months or so.......

You really felt good the next day??????

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One thing I did see was a suppressed .357 Rossi saddle ring carbine. Absolutely the quietest rifle I ever didn't hear. Seriously the only noise is the round striking whatever you shoot at. J

·
Premium Member
7,004 Posts
Sounds like a GREAT weekend to me :cool: now if we could only teach those darn pigeons to drop HE rounds were we need them to that would be helpful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts