1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning gents, my first question. I tried utilizing the search and advance search options but maybe my criteria was wrong.

How are the Wells side plates? Ive read about the Halo and KMP side plates, but I haven't found anything about Wells (they have a side plate for sale on GB). Do Well's side plate utilize the same Island as the others.

And in general is there a side plate I should stay away from? I like the Halo and Wells sidle plates because of their replica markings.

Thank you for the help!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Like most things, you get what you pay for. Oddball, noname, on-offs, etc are asking for trouble.

Just buy Halo and be done with it.

·
Premium Member
6,045 Posts
Avoid them like the plague IMHO and the advice is worth what you paid for it :tongue: I don't like to slam anyone but run from them.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I was wondering if I was one of the few who had a problem with a Wells plate - it appears not. Take the advice sir - based on experience.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
I was wondering if I was one of the few who had a problem with a Wells plate - it appears not. Take the advice sir - based on experience.
I recall reading about their sideplates having moderate to severe warping issues. "Banana" is one word that was used that stuck in my head.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts