1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It dosen't get much better than this. Got invited to a private shoot on the 5th here in Texas and took my 1919 A4. Got there around 9am with my friends and had a tent already setup for us. Line opened around 9:30, cars, tannerite, mini gun and a whole variety of toys. Around 10:30 Dolf Goldsmith and his friend set up next to us with a 1917 and I got to spend the rest of the day with the Master. Learned more in those 7 hours about the 1919 than all of the books I've read. Great man with a wealth of knowledge and he loves to share it. BTW, his new book is super as is his spring tool, bought both. I'm still grinnin'. Only in America!

· Registered
1,021 Posts
Congrats on that! sounds like a good time. I also spent the 4th at a private shoot. I spent the weekend hanging out with Mark Krebs and some friends.. He demo'd the proper way to Bump firing the AK. Good food, drink and some sobe bombs... in the evening. tannerite was a big hit also :D B2B

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.