1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Times are tough and I am forced to sell my 1919 that is complete with tripod unmodified 1943 dated), pintle and T&E. What is the current market on these??

Pics:

Gun Machine gun Airsoft gun Airsoft Air gun

Gun Tripod Camera accessory Machine gun Cameras & optics

Gun Camera accessory Tripod Cameras & optics Shotgun

Gun Machine gun Airsoft Airsoft gun Air gun

Metal

·
Registered
313 Posts
Gun should retail $2000 to $2300. Tripod and T&E probably $400 to $600. Ohio Ordnance has complet set ups from around $2500 but the tripod and T&E are repro. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
It is best to keep it together as a package unless you're in dire circumstances. I would ask 3000.00 and bargain down to no less than 2500.00 unless you need to sell quickly. Remember that kits are running 1200.00. Then there's the RSP and KMP parts as well as rivets. Original WWII tripods alone are running 400.00 shipped from Europe. T&E and pintle are another 225.00. Add up your belts/links, loader, spare parts and accessories too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Some cash now...

Separate them and I'll buy the mount / TE / pintle stuff for $500 plus shipping.
I will bump my offer to $600 for the whole bottom half including the T/E and pintle, PLUS the ride if you package it well. I am at 35773 and can paypal the moolahs.

I do not know your particular circumstances but that is cash now instead of waiting for a person who also wants a SA 1919.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts