1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the "sheperd's hook" shaped pin in the T&E called, and what are they worth?

I'm talking about the pin on the chain that hooks into the rear mount holes on the 1919.

Remember my post about buying the m122 tripod and T&E stuff? Well, I went back to this guy and bought a bunch of other stuff too. He used to do gunshows but got out of it recently. He lets me dig through his stuff when he feels good and isn't too drunk.

Anyway, I'm going to post some more stuff for sale but I would like to know what these pins are called and what they sell for.

Thanks!!!

Balming

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I believe you are referring to "Pin Quick Release" (Federal stock number 5340-517-4113). This is the only pin that connects to a chain on the T&E. Sorry I don't know what it is worth.

I have a T&E related question myself. The dial scale on one of my T&E's is made of brass. Every other one I have seen is steel. Anyone know when this was made?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No.

Apparently this is the one used on the .50 T&E. It's just like the .30 cal ret. rod, but instead of a loop at the end it's just bent. I modified 2 of them on my lathe to work for the 1919 T&E though. They are NOS.

B

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can email someone some pics to help me ID these, anyone?

B

1 - 7 of 7 Posts