1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's it worth?

I've got a demil'ed Spanish M-65 88.9 mm rocket launcher (i.e., bazooka) that Cope's Distributing sold 6 or 7 years ago (See http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa314/jetskrtal/sean003.jpg). This picture is not the one I have but it is similar. This is an improved version of the U.S. M-20 "super bazooka." Demil'ed to ATF specs, optics with rangefinder reticle.

I also have a dummy US M20 M29A2 practice round that seems to be the right round for the piece.

I'm thinking of selling these for fund other projects. What's a fair asking price?

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
For as many of them that Copes sold, you don't see them being offered up much anymore. I occasionally see them pop up on gunbroker in the 300-400 dollar range. Im holding onto mine because I want to develop a subcaliber insert for it.

Those were the days. Remember the 299 dollar DSHK kits that hit about the same time?

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
For as many of them that Copes sold, you don't see them being offered up much anymore. I occasionally see them pop up on gunbroker in the 300-400 dollar range. Im holding onto mine because I want to develop a subcaliber insert for it.

Those were the days. Remember the 299 dollar DSHK kits that hit about the same time?
I thought they were $499 DSHK kits from centerfire but yes I remember them. I think that was my single largest mistake in gun collecting. I should have jumped on that one but back then $500 was a lot and I did not know anything about that gun. They only had them for like 2 days and they sold out. I sure wish I got one!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I thought they were $499 DSHK kits from centerfire but yes I remember them. I think that was my single largest mistake in gun collecting. I should have jumped on that one but back then $500 was a lot and I did not know anything about that gun. They only had them for like 2 days and they sold out. I sure wish I got one!
Yep, missed out on that one myself as I opted for the Goryunov SG43 and carriage instead. :(
Thank goodness I've gotten a little bit wiser over the years (but only a little bit). :rofl:
CaptMax

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Yep, missed out on that one myself as I opted for the Goryunov SG43 and carriage instead. :(
Thank goodness I've gotten a little bit wiser over the years (but only a little bit). :rofl:
CaptMax
I actually traded my DSHK parts kit for a full Gory setup. The DSHK took up WAY too much space and there was NO way I could convert it to semi (without spending several grand). It made more sense for me to trade and build the Gory. I would have considered keeping the DSHK, but the BBL demil just killed it for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts