1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have one of the Romanian .22 AK parts sets Centerfire sold a few years ago. What are these going for today?

Gun Firearm Airsoft gun Trigger Air gun

·
Premium Member
6,952 Posts
I bought a few of these a couple year's back from another vendor and the were matched numbered kits with the original receivers and I paid 300.00 if that helps? They are a fun little gun to shoot but can be touchy with different ammo as most did not like the Remington except one but the kids love them and they are cheap to shoot. Russ

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
OldSoldier, I am not sure what there are going for but if your thinking of selling I wouldn't mind adding one of these to my collection.
Please let me know if you should decide to part with it, I would be interested for sure.
Russ, is this the one your son-in-law borrowed and likes so much he won't return it? :rofl:
I have heard these are a lot of fun.
CaptMax

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I recently saw a couple on GB, one w/ factory receiver, one w/ aftermarket, asking price was IIRC $550 and $450 respectively.

·
Premium Member
6,952 Posts
OldSoldier, I am not sure what there are going for but if your thinking of selling I wouldn't mind adding one of these to my collection.
Please let me know if you should decide to part with it, I would be interested for sure.
Russ, is this the one your son-in-law borrowed and likes so much he won't return it? :rofl:
I have heard these are a lot of fun.
CaptMax
Yes I no more than built one and he BORROWED it and as I mentioned they were matched numbers kits receiver and all. They were clean and kind of a neat piece of history. I am not really an AK guy nor have I ever been but I thought these would be great with the grandkids someday? They are a great little gun for the money and I would buy another in a minute given the chance. I was lucky enough to score a bunch of mags with my kits which are hard to find on the loose so let me know if you get it from Todd.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts