1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a semi sitting in the vault that hasn't seen the light of day since it was built, and I'm considering selling it. It has T&S side plates, with the rear inch hardened. Built by John McGuire about 5-6 years ago. Comes with an Allied Armament tripod, and T&E. Unfired by me, tested by John. Beautiful but I have two others and really don't need three. Really a beautiful gun. What's the price on these guns and tripods today? I'm not in a hurry to sell at all.

·
12,504 Posts
i don't know where you guys are getting these prices.

I have guns listed on gunbroker at 2300 that have gone through multiple sales cycles with no bids.

if you want the gun to sell, 200-2100 has been the average lately. the pod, no idea.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts

I have guns listed on gunbroker at 2300 that have gone through multiple sales cycles with no bids.

if you want the gun to sell, 2000-2100 has been the average lately. the pod, no idea.
The allied pods are pretty nice....with pintle ,T&E (GI)..probly 400 ish++

Quick sale on the gun ..2500 or less is my guess.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts

if you want the gun to sell, 200-2100 has been the average lately. the pod, no idea.
I agree, I just sold one, no accs. gun only 2k

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Sold a John McQuire built 1919a4 .308 two weeks ago, with about 2000 rds. thru it, without the mount. For $2300.

While he was here he saw my 32 Ford Hi-Boy roadster and bought it also.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, sounds like around $3K with the tripod and T&E. The AA tripods are very nice, look as good as GI I've had. I'm in no rush to sell so I may just let it collect a bit more dust unless I come across a motivated buyer. :D Thanks for the input.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts