1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,197 Posts
Hmm.. It might be a Canadian, C1 or C5 extractor. I actually have one of these but don't recall just what it looks like. I'll check later tonight.

BCI is Border Cities Industries is/was a GM division on the Canadian side. They made 1919s that are regarded as the finest in quality and detail, but also the most rare, at least down here. I rarely find BCI marked parts. I do not know if they were the maker of the C1 and C5 guns, which used the M60 links. Could be. I am sure someone will know the answer to that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
contact148 said:
I got this ejector/extractor assemble today and it fits my 1919 bolt but it does NOT have the little hook arm thing that holds the cartridge nor does it have anyway to fit it on it is not cut or altered I tried it out and it pulls the shell from the belt but will not chamber as the case ejects due to lack of that arm
the part is marked BCI
Hey,

You need a Canadian bolt to go along with that :D
Sorry, not for sale unless you want to give-up a barrel or two
;)

BCI = Border Cities Industries? I don't know, but why the "bell" mark on my bolt? Maybe something to do with Bell Canada? Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
contact148 said:
thanks whats it worth then? i have no use for it
I am sorry but I cannot remember what I paid for it when I bought it from SARCO a year or so ago. I also had the bolt, slide and a couple of other parts. I sold them as a group just to get back what I paid for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts