1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
The Sportsman's Guide has them but they are $199.97. Their catalog number is FX6m-101810. Price includes 4 35 Rd Mags but no drum.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, both of these companies are sources I haven't tried. We bought the last kits from Ohio Ordanance and ever since we could not find anymore. I'll try these two and post the results.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ppsh43

Centerfiresystems...
Has the ppsh43 kits...They have a Summer special going right now...And you can get a parts kit with four magazines for $100

I got two kits on the way...:cool:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Don't know if you found a source for kits yet but Military Gun Supply has them and there is a group buy going on over on weaponeer.

·
Registered
37 Posts
PPSH Kits

Allagany Arsonal has them for $135.00 w/ a drum. The kits are cut new guns. I just got one last week. Their web sight is MG34.com.

Big Mark

·
Registered
737 Posts
Allegheny has great stuff and I have never been disappointed with anything I have ever bought from them. Their kits, though, have cut trunnions. I have two Nartron kits from Weaponeer group buys and they are both very nice parts sets, with intact trunnions. I guess they brought theirs in and had them approved before the fed's decided trunnions had to be cut. Nartron kits cost more, but try finding an un-cut trunnion at anything close to reasonable price.

·
Registered
233 Posts
the trunnions dont have to be cut as long as the rear of the receiver is forfeited. i dont know what the deal is with the mg34.com kits.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts