1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep finding 16" barrels for sale but not just regular barrels.

I need one but would like 2-3

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Be aware that Numrich is seven weeks behind in shipping orders, as of yesterday.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I keep finding 16" barrels for sale but not just regular barrels.

I need one but would like 2-3
Run a WTB ad on a few forums. There are a ton of people that bought UZI parts kits with the original barrels. Since the 10” barrels are of no use to most you could probably get them for next to nothing.

·
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Run a WTB ad on a few forums. There are a ton of people that bought UZI parts kits with the original barrels. Since they are of no use to most you could probably get them for next to nothing.
this was mainly the purpose of the post. I try not to spend time on the other forums, ya know, out of loyalty 🤣 🤣
and i would much rather take them off of folks here rather than buying new made from anywhere.

thanks all

·
Registered
487 Posts
this was mainly the purpose of the post. I try not to spend time on the other forums, ya know, out of loyalty 🤣 🤣
and i would much rather take them off of folks here rather than buying new made from anywhere.

thanks all
Come on Rory, you know you get a little HK-Pro and weapons guild fix from time to time.😂🤣

·
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the HK-Pro site turned me way off when i was asking some info for my reg pack and the semi auto crew went crazy piling on about it being a sear and not the box and blay blah blah my clone question was tantamount to me throwing some extra knives into jesus' side.

weapons guild i liked but have not been for years. I barely have time here for the last few years.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
they are out of regular SMG they have micro and mini. but thank you
I use a BWE 10.2 inch barrel in my full auto IMI UZI.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts