1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I once got a top cover from Sarco that had a coil spring and ball detent for the latch (or am I dreaming??????????) It was missing something so I sent it back for an exchange but got a refund instead as they claimed to be out of stock (???). At a recent shoot (we entertained Toyota engineers), the top cover latch on the 1919 that was there was real tough to open (as is mine). If I am on the right track here, anyone know where I can get one of these???? Otherwise square me away from my state of confusion................

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
i think bmg parts has or had them.i think they call them the (a-6 latch) i bought a handful 2 years ago and they were 25.00 each.i have them on all my 1919s. now sarco is out of them.. try www.bmgparts.com

·
BeltFed GURU
4,332 Posts
yea rick at BMGparts has them A-6 latch cost is $49 but they really save wear and tear on the fore finger and makes pulling the back plate a breeze worth every cent:D

·
Registered
106 Posts
a6 latch

I use them on both of my guns. Bought one from an individual off the board and I believe the second one was from BMG. $50 but worth it. Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts