1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are estimating $3-500,000. That’s a few bucks outside of my spending budget so one of you needs to win it so I can come see it.

I bet it goes north of 500 though

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
They are estimating $3-500,000. That’s a few bucks outside of my spending budget so one of you needs to win it so I can come see it.

I bet it goes north of 500 though
I would assume it’ll be the most expensive C96 ever sold. On a side note I watched one of the 70’s Star Wars movies this week and noticed something interesting. Most of the storm troopers “blasters” were MG34’s and even a few Lewis guns with some other sh*t stuck on them.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Well now I need to win the Mega Million lottery here as it’s up to over a Billion now. I would even have money left over if I won. 😁
CaptMax
Ps. If I win I’ll buy you a plane ticket Rory so you can come check it out. 🤣

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
But does it go in your bound book? Imagine trying to explain THAT during an inspection.
ATF: A DL-44 Laser Blaster?
Me: well you see........

·
Registered
271 Posts
I would assume it’ll be the most expensive C96 ever sold. On a side note I watched one of the 70’s Star Wars movies this week and noticed something interesting. Most of the storm troopers “blasters” were MG34’s and even a few Lewis guns with some other sh*t stuck on them.

That was literally every Star Wars gun, the Stormtrooper blasters were Sterlings, the LMG was an MG-34, the MMG was a Lewis, Princess Leia's pistol was a Soviet target pistol, the Jawa EMP rifles were SMLEs, the aforementioned C96, Rebel Troopers was an STG-44. They used what was cheap and that was resin copies of WWII guns. All they did was sci-fi them a bit with some greebles. It was cheaper than developing new stuff.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Have you guys seen this company’s AR pistol that looks like Han’s blaster?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts