1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a 1919 kit for some time along with the rt. side plate and rivets, all the parts needed to assemble it into an A-6. Who is best qualified to build this for me? I am a Class 7 Mfg. but to much going on the build it. Thanks for the help.
Bigedac

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Depends on the end result you are going for. If you want a museum grade piece Lucky 13 from the board, if you are looking for a good build with quicker turnaround John McGuire. There are other good builders but you will be happy with either of the above

·
Premium Member
3,205 Posts
+1. Exceptional quality requires patience.

Depends on the end result you are going for. If you want a museum grade piece Lucky 13 from the board, if you are looking for a good build with quicker turnaround John McGuire. There are other good builders but you will be happy with either of the above

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
This is the best advice you will find.
CaptMax

1 - 4 of 4 Posts