1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran across these on GB. Not in market, just curious.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
His name escapes me right now but he is a member of this forum and manufacturers the nice single round linker. I find him to be both a talented and stand up guy.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Duh, didn't think to search for username here. I knew it sounded familiar.

And while not in buy market, I have been keeping an eye on auction prices as I think maybe about letting mine go. Not getting any younger.

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
Isn’t he affiliated with Tom at KMP?
No he is not but he is a member here and I just met him the week after Christmas. He is a stand up guy like most members here and he and his partner seemed to have caught the beltfed bug which is way worse than the Covid as far as being contagious.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey guys! Feel free to PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number if you want to have a chat. I'm relatively new to the firearms game but I've been making and selling targets to shooting ranges since 2009. -Chip

·
BeltFed GURU
4,393 Posts
No he is not but he is a member here and I just met him the week after Christmas. He is a stand up guy like most members here and he and his partner seemed to have caught the beltfed bug which is way worse than the Covid as far as being contagious.
Gee i wonder who is patient zero the vector of this dreaded illness MuwHA HA HA HA hahahahahaha !!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey guys! Feel free to PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number if you want to have a chat. I'm relatively new to the firearms game but I've been making and selling targets to shooting ranges since 2009. -Chip
I’m watching your m2 listing closely... I’m curious what it ends up going for.. VERY nice build by the way

·
Registered
1 Posts
I actually just purchased a 1919A4 from 702Labs that was posted prior to the one listed at the top of this thread. Once I receive it I can report back on quality if you guys would like? So far customer service has been top notch and Chip is a decent guy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts