1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, if anyone remembers who made these, with the 1/4-20 thread, I need a few more. It's been so long that I just can't remember who I got them from, dang it! Hate when that happens. :help:

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Somewhere I have the envelope with mine in it.
Won't have His screen name but may help in the search.

This guy maybe.... morippums

I can pm His info as it looks like its still saved if thats Him :)

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Somewhere I have the envelope with mine in it.
Won't have His screen name but may help in the search.

This guy maybe.... morippums

I can pm His info as it looks like its still saved if thats Him :)
Yes, that's it. It was morippums! Thanks, my friend.

·
Registered
225 Posts
safety bar rivet (screw type)

Sorry it took a couple days to get back to this guy's. I have about twenty (parked) pieces right now. The last time I sold these they were $7.50 shipped for members here. I will still honor that price. Please PM me with your needs. If demand outstrips my supply I will set up to do more.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM sent. I'm in for 5 of the parked ones, and then if you make more we can talk about a bigger qty, in-the-white so I can blue them for the WWI Tank and Cavalry guns coming up.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looks like I need to set up the lathe. :) I'll fill as many orders as I can with what I have. After payment is received with an address. For those who have communicated their wants let's make them $5.00 each + 2.50 shipping. I prefer PMOs, sent to;
Paul McCutcheon
3575 Hillsboro Blvd
Fallon, NV 89406
But if you must send the dreaded electronic payment(PayPal), send it to [email protected]

Just put screws or hardware in the what it's for box.

Keep in mind that I will have to set up to make more so that might take a week or two to squeeze it in on the lathe. But rest assured, you will get your merchandise.

Thanks
Paul

1 - 16 of 16 Posts