1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states looking to see who would have these available. A google search and hitting many of the regular spot turned up none.

·
Premium Member
5,792 Posts
PA123guns Alistair is at the top of the ladder when it comes to people you need to know and he will have those.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks everyone! I know Alistair very well from Creek. I honestly didn’t even think of him tonight when I did my quick search and just decided to ask you guys.
I had looked at BPR site but did not give Brian a call. I know Brian doesn’t always have everything on the website.

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
I have some too, if you want one real quick I can send you one. But if your trying to stock up, Alistair is the man.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have some too, if you want one real quick I can send you one. But if your trying to stock up, Alistair is the man.
Thanks Mike!! No this isn’t a urgent rush. About a month ago I picked up the newer armored booster so I could stop using the early style one that came with the gun. So I’m just looking to grab a couple as Im sure it will need replaced eventually. Actually thinking ahead :)
Thank you again for the offer!!!

I will give Alistair a call next week. It will be good to say hi too

·
Registered
523 Posts
I bought a chrome plated one at Knob Creek, either from Dave at SARCO or Brian at BRP.
Seems like the one to use when actually firing the gun.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I guess I am lost in the various names placed on the muzzle parts of the Vickers.
I have a muzzle cup with chrome plating in the cup.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts