·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an email on this but lost it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think this is one of the cheeper places I have seen it, http://wideners.com/itemview.cfm?dir=18|190|192. I belive ammoman has it to but not as cheep.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I bought 2000 rnd case from www.southerammo.com for $159. Looks and fires great, bright and shiny mostly mid 70's headstamps but have seen some dated in the 90's. It has the Izzy TZZ markings and some hewbrew markings. All sure fire but not recomended for pistols ONLY SUBGUNS.

576 Posts
Yes, only OPEN BOLT sub machine guns. Clean as though it was corrosive as well....acording to Southernammo. Guess they contacged IMI and they said it was non-corrosive but southernammo says they are not convinced of that, what ever thast means.

·
Master Window Licker
2,853 Posts
I just purchased 2 tons of +P+ ammo, its called turk 8mm. None better!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Dave B - Great Lakes Arms said:
Yes, only OPEN BOLT sub machine guns. Clean as though it was corrosive as well....acording to Southernammo. Guess they contacged IMI and they said it was non-corrosive but southernammo says they are not convinced of that, what ever thast means.
Why would it not work in a closed bolt setup? SHould be able to handle it

576 Posts
It will work in a CB gun it is just hard on the the locking parts.
This ammo was made for UZI's, they can handle pretty much anything.

It is pretty much an accepted thing that the +P+ stuff should be used in open bolt guns....well constructed and heavy open bolt guns...not M11's as it will beat those to death. Go to SubGuns and ask this question, you will get the same answer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts