1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the news coverage over the last week about Jenner I kept looking as I scanned past the article but it looked familiar, tonight my girls were watching the movie "Junior" with Arnold I came into the house at the scene where Arnold was dressed in drag and I finally knew where I had seen Jenners picture before,it's Arnnie in drag!

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Just remember, Jenner never had an auto accident until he was a woman.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
CaptMax

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Now that some POS drag queen is all the rage and everyone loves it, I hope we all realize why everyone hates us. We champion stupidity and favor the outrageous. Perhaps we deserve the vitriol from the rest of the world. I am ashamed that fucker claims to be an American. I hope he gets raped to death in prison. That selfish ******* is the epitome of "look at me".

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Now that some POS drag queen is all the rage and everyone loves it, I hope we all realize why everyone hates us. We champion stupidity and favor the outrageous. Perhaps we deserve the vitriol from the rest of the world. I am ashamed that fucker claims to be an American. I hope he gets raped to death in prison. That selfish ******* is the epitome of "look at me".
Im generally a 'live and let live' kind of guy, even when it comes to sexual prefrences. But heres a guy who hasn't done **** in 30 years, then hes all over TV because hes shmoozing with the Kardashians. (another worthless family of twits) So now hes a man whos transformed into a woman, who still likes women? Does that make him a lesbian? Pick a side...boys, girls, whatever.....but this gender identity thing is just a pile of bull, enabled by some sick doctors who made money turning a wang inside out.

America needs to embarassed for embracing this story. The American media seems to preoccupied with the dumbest, fattest, laziest and most worthless segments of our society. Im not one of these 'kill your television' types.....but I havnt watched more than an hour of television in over a year. It just makes me angry.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Im generally a 'live and let live' kind of guy, even when it comes to sexual prefrences. But heres a guy who hasn't done **** in 30 years, then hes all over TV because hes shmoozing with the Kardashians. (another worthless family of twits) So now hes a man whos transformed into a woman, who still likes women? Does that make him a lesbian? Pick a side...boys, girls, whatever.....but this gender identity thing is just a pile of bull, enabled by some sick doctors who made money turning a wang inside out.

America needs to embarassed for embracing this story. The American media seems to preoccupied with the dumbest, fattest, laziest and most worthless segments of our society. Im not one of these 'kill your television' types.....but I havnt watched more than an hour of television in over a year. It just makes me angry.
I still have a few TV sets. Most are set up for multiple gaming stations when the kid/s show up. Not one has a an antennae or outside cable hooked up to it. Used to have Dish a few years ago. Strangely enough, I only miss the adult cartoons like Family Guy and so on.
Even then I noticed I would get all the pertinent REAL news stories from the web about a day or three ahead of network TV, so I ditched them wayyy back.
I just rent or buy a movie now and then. Works for me.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Then & Now

Then pictured on Wheaties box. Now pictured on Fruit Loops.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fruit loop box

We have to have someone here that's good with photo shop that can do up a fruit loop box, my computer limit is posting photo's!

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Even if it wrote itself, that remains clever and mt-ac gets the credit here. That's funny!

But what the left does NOT find funny about Jenner is that he has stated clearly that he is a Republican. That must make the media very uncomfortable.

I used to live right by Calabasas, CA, where my old P.O. Box was. Bumped into Jenner in the area once, as well as Kim K herself, surrounded by- and smiling for- the paparazzi who were clogging the small parking lot. Truly annoying. But Jenner was just by himself and seemed pleasant enough. I don't get it, but as was pointed out on FNC this weekend, the media dealt with this during the "Renee Richards" controversy in the pro tennis world years ago. This is all old territory, just gussied up for a new audience. Actually, before Richards got famous it was Walter/Wendy Carlos, a pioneer musician who gets credit for the popularity of the Moog Synthesizer back in the late 60s and early 70s. Anyone else here remember "Switched on Bach," and the soundtrack to A Clockwork Orange? Nothing to see here, move along, lol.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
"Trans Jenner."

There's a guy named Dr. Paul R. McHugh who has researched and published on the subject. They decided to stop performing the gender reassignment surgery at Hopkins, where he was Chair of the Psychiatry Department, because the outcomes didn't justify the expense. The 20x increase in suicide over the population at large was a bit of a stunner too. Yes he's a religious conservative (Catholic, and yet a registered Democrat), but data is data.

Point of information: Technically there is no such thing as gender reassignment surgery. Current medical technology is capable of only the mutilation of functional genitalia, rendering the patient neuter. Cosmetically similar yet nonfunctional organs of the opposite sex are then put in their place. Some of the techniques were pioneered at the med school of my alma mater.

I don't get it. If you're a chick that wants to wear the pants; lead on the dance floor; and be on top all the time, or a guy that wants to wear a skirt and prefers it on your back - just go find each other. Then proceed to live a complementary, fulfilling life - LIKE THESE PEOPLE HAVE DONE PRIVITELY SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME! The internet makes this so easy. MSG

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
And being on TV!

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TV

I keep hoping that they announce that this was all a publicity stunt to get more people to watch that crap!

·
Premium Member
6,063 Posts
Now that's funny :D oh yea you owe me a laptop because I just blew everything I was drinking out of my mouth all over it! and to Scott D.'s response I happen to be a lesbian I am just stuck in a mans body so I did the only sensible thing I could think of, marry a women :tongue:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts