1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Damn! Just ordered 4 of those CETME L scopes, 2 for me, 2 for a friend! Richard, thanks so much for finding them! I know we talked about them a good while back and I directed you to the thread with the info on them! Its awesome that you found some! There are really not that many items left that I get really excited about and this was one of them. I never thought I would get a chance to buy one. Apex is one of the only places left importing items we have not seen on the market yet and are actually worth buying! Most of the other importers are importing the same old stuff or junk. Thanks! I was also happy to see it come in at what I thought was a fair price.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn! Just ordered 4 of those CETME L scopes, 2 for me, 2 for a friend! Richard, thanks so much for finding them! I know we talked about them a good while back and I directed you to the thread with the info on them! Its awesome that you found some! There are really not that many items left that I get really excited about and this was one of them. I never thought I would get a chance to buy one. Apex is one of the only places left importing items we have not seen on the market yet and are actually worth buying! Most of the other importers are importing the same old stuff or junk. Thanks! I was also happy to see it come in at what I thought was a fair price.
Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to share them!
The ENOSA scope sets are moving right along!
We sold 12 sets just today!
That's 42 sets since we put them up for sale.
We are starting to see buyers, such as yourself, ordering multiple units.
These are actually tagged with the serial number of the CETME LV rifle that they were issued with.
Some cases have unit markings, and we found paperwork & labels indicating some or all came thru a logistics area in Kuwait when the Soldiers returned from Iraq.
Let me take a minute of your time and explain what we did with the ENOSA sets.
We priced them by what we felt was a fair value for the Model "F" scope and the case, etc.
We did note where single Model "F" optic had sold for $700.
Because we have limitations on people and facilities I have no way of checking/testing the VNP-009 & VNP-009EE N/V scopes.
That is why I have the statement about AS-IS and no returns for any issues with VNP-009 units.
We do open the case and look at the Model "F" scopes to ensure they are serviceable and the knobs turn, etc..
Because of the above circumstance we priced these very attractively, a good deal whether your VNP-009 functions or not.
The owner decided to move these out at $399 making them an excellent deal.

Richard

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any chance you have a couple spare m72 cleaning rods I can buy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That is an excellent question for my people in Customer Service!
719-481-2050

With over 6,000 adverts on the web site (both enabled and disabled/out of stock) I can no longer say exactly what we have for parts.
I also find that my daily workload keeps me out of mail order and the warehouse til an hour or so after everyone else goes home.

Richard

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts