1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please post the dimensions and / or photos for the “Woody” loader? I found the old three but could not get the photobucket photos to load. Thank you!

·
5,467 Posts
Let me see if I cand find the pictures so you can have your very own woody 100_1293.jpg 100_1290.jpg 100_1294.jpg woody.jpg 100_1292.jpg 100_1288.jpg

You should be able to get dimensions from the text and modify them for 7.62X51. Have fun with your woody

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much. Does the same spacing between the top and bottom pieces work for both belts and links? It looks like there is some piece inserted into the top piece of wood, what is it? Is it a washer or something similar to press against belts/links without damaging the wood? Thanks again. I’m excited to try shooting a 1919 for the first time.

·
5,467 Posts
Woody does both belts and links Its a bearing sleeve that extends below the bottom of arm and pushed the link down without beating up the wood. Ite ID should be just larger than the cartridge case with something to cap it off on top of the arm so it doesn't get pushed up out of the arm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts