1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all, my side plate should be here any day now. The only item I am missing to start my build is a bucking bar. Would any of you have one I could barrow? I'll provide a deposit. Thank you!

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
...where...?

First question...where are you,Marine....? You may be able to just borrow one around the corner from you. I'll lend you one bucking bar set just for payment of postage both ways. LMK where you are and mailing address. Might be able to get 'em in the mail in the AM.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First question...where are you,Marine....? You may be able top just borrow one around the corner from you. I'll lend you one bucking bar set just for payment of postage both ways. LMK where you are and mailing address. Might be able to get 'em in the mail in the AM.
I am located in the Camp Lejeune area.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
...email sent

Sending out a set of bars to this Marine today. Also,will advise him to contact Brian for the machine work on the internals and to get the KMP trigger/sear set installed. Can't think of anything better than a well-armed Marine with a belt-fed Browning in his hands...LOL. Semper Fi,Marine....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts