1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
There is a guy making a loader for the press in type ( like you are trying to get rid of) that actually works pretty well. I have one for testing and his improved version works on these belts pretty well......

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no problem loading either one. I just wanted them all to match. I have 2 FA's so I load a lot of belts.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have no problem loading either one. I just wanted them all to match. I have 2 FA's so I load a lot of belts.
Really? how do you load the "L" types. I can use an OOW belt linker for the push through type, but the L type requires an angled approach of a different type

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really? how do you load the "L" types. I can use an OOW belt linker for the push through type, but the L type requires an angled approach of a different type
I tap them in with a small rubber hammer. Saves on thumb wear.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I tap them in with a small rubber hammer. Saves on thumb wear.
Yeah, that's really slow. With the push through type and the plate linker, I can do 20 at a time! Don't blame you for wanting to ditch the L type. But so does everyone else who isn't using some kind of mechanical linker.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have 4 belts like the one on the right side. I would like to trade for ones that are on the left. I have about 20 like the ones on the left and I want them all to match. LMK etc.
Let me look in the shop and see if I have 4 of the U type. I have a loader for the L type, so I can use those. Do you have 4 of the 50 round belts or 4 pairs?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts