1919 A4 Forums banner

WTB: "Correction" 1 Early 1919A6 LEFT, Outer Bipod Leg, PART # B-147341

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  amish-bob 
#1 · (Edited)
Please any help!

I am in need of 1 A6 "LEFT bipod Outer Leg", with the 1/4 inch adjustment thumbscrew near the foot, for my A6 Early USGI bipod. PART # B-147341

Any help Is greatly Appreciated!.

Thank you.

#3 ·
There was a guy that used to sell them Keith and I did reach out to him for you but no love brother. I will keep my eyes open for you and they do show up at the creek but that was when we actually had a creek.

Reactions: Kocapuff
#5 ·
All,

If anyone out there has the "early" Bipod legs for the A6, with the Thumb screws at the bottom of the legs, I would purchase both legs if I need to, or if you have the whole early bipod and I have to purchase it that way please let me know if you have one or any outer legs..

Thank you and help greatly appreciated!

#6 ·
btt. Please anyone that has either a complete Early Bipod Assembly or both bipods leg assemblies, or just the
1 A6 "LEFT bipod Outer Leg", with the 1/4 inch adjustment thumbscrew near the foot, for my A6 Early USGI bipod. PART # B-147341. I should of acted on a few over the years and I missed them, etc or didn't see them until after they were gone.

Also need 1 1919A6 Stock USGI stamped with the drawing number and the clamp with the drawing #.

Any help Greatly Appreciated.

Thank you!
Keith

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.