1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

I didn't finish all my shopping at the SAR show. Any help with these parts is appreciated.

1. 1910 Maxim: recoil plates (08 will work). Left and right recoil plate stops, LSP/RSP drawings, semi parts or drawings, T handle pin that hold on the spade grips, mount armor plate.

2. Vickers parts kit for a friend

3. 1917a1: top cover/sight assembly, 308 or 3006 barrel,

Please PM me if you can help.

Have a great holiday and thank you.

Junking

·
Registered
561 Posts
Lucky13 has the 1917a1 sights (got one at sar), i'm going to try turning down a 1919 barrel to wc size, if successful id be happy to do one for you, midwest metal has semi parts, i havent seen much 1910 parts around but you might ask him.
Bryan

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lucky13 has the 1917a1 sights (got one at sar), i'm going to try turning down a 1919 barrel to wc size, if successful id be happy to do one for you, midwest metal has semi parts, i havent seen much 1910 parts around but you might ask him.
Bryan
Western Iron
Thanks for the info. As soon as I find a base, I need to hit up Luck for one of his sights. Good luck with the barrel turn down. Sounds interesting. I would try that myself but do not have a taper device and doubt I can get the angle I need just out of the tailstock on mine. Please keep me in the loop on yours and thank you for the offer. I have contacted Dennis at MWM but didn't ask about parts. I will do that.

Thanks again,
Junking

1 - 6 of 6 Posts