1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for both the ammo box and water can. Already have the hose tho. Just a fee more pieces for this darn build and I will have everything needed.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Looking for both the ammo box and water can. Already have the hose tho. Just a fee more pieces for this darn build and I will have everything needed.
I have a lot of the wooden boxes. Do you want the slant cut or the straight sided box? well used or gently used condition? I also have the large metal canteen available...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a lot of the wooden boxes. Do you want the slant cut or the straight sided box? well used or gently used condition? I also have the large metal canteen available...
I would like the best condition available with the straight cut I believe. Do both of them fit in the ammo can holder on a m35 tripod? How much for the can and box?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Ill start digging through the boxes. A decent one will be $40-50 ish, and ill include shipping. The can is in good condition, with maybe a few little dents. Original strap still intact will be $175 shipped. Ill post pics soon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts