1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB 1918 belt loader CHUTE OR TRAY
I have a belt loader but I need the Feed Chute or a Loading Tray{mouse is no longer making any}
belt feed chute.jpg
OT something like this
2z7ju4j.jpg

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
...to the rescue...

Standard item for the 1918 Browning Belt Loader,the feed device is available and is $100.00 +HIS of $10.00. Have a few left for sale as a separate item. Send funds to....Len's Ammo Shop,2402 S. Michigan St.,South Bend,IN-46614. All other parts are available and those who need parts/pieces for the Browning Belt loaders....might check the 'sticky' at the top of the 'belt-loader' forum for my price list and parts list. You can also get a reproduction wood chest and an owners/operators manual for the belt loader. Not trying to 'hi-jack' the thread,but it's easier than having to write a dozen PM's for the guys who need parts.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Tracked down tray manufacturer

I have been interested in acquiring a tray loader for my 1918 belt loader. I have heard that the tray works best for 54R loading. I contacted two members of this forum: one member use to make them and will not anymore due to lack of interest, another is willing to make the tray, but has not set a project timeline yet. PM me if you are interested in getting a tray made.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if someone wants multi cal. one ill buy your 30-06 one so we both win

trays are my 1st choice or 30-06 only chute
if someone wants multi cal. one ill buy your 30-06 one so we both win

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Standard item for the 1918 Browning Belt Loader,the feed device is available and is $100.00 +HIS of $10.00. Have a few left for sale as a separate item. Send funds to....Len's Ammo Shop,2402 S. Michigan St.,South Bend,IN-46614. All other parts are available and those who need parts/pieces for the Browning Belt loaders....might check the 'sticky' at the top of the 'belt-loader' forum for my price list and parts list. You can also get a reproduction wood chest and an owners/operators manual for the belt loader. Not trying to 'hi-jack' the thread,but it's easier than having to write a dozen PM's for the guys who need parts.

Len

Sending you a check for 2 of the loader feed devices today

Troy

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
belt loader trays will BE MADE

I'm probably going to make some more of the tray type chutes, I made some before
great thanks Brian Ill be waiting for one put me on top of the list

anyone else but your name up for Brian {great guy to deal with}

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I talked to Mouse at KCR last fall about the loader chutes. He was going to look for one for me but I guess he couldn't find any. Saw how fast he loaded his belts with one, should have bought one when he had them. I want one Brian.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts