1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 1919 AA sites. Are any surplus available or who makes them?
I've seen the crappy ones IMA has. I'm looking for a setup like Scott Cousino's. Thanks

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts

Glad I'm one of the lucky 20 something!

Now if I only had a twin mount....:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Emory, thanks for your response and the leads for Hard-core & BMG Parts.

Their mounts are interesting and appear well built, but I'm not expecting to put my 1919 on a tank.

I prefer the looks of your design. If I come across a MG42AA quadrant, could you built a mount for me? If so, how much would it run?

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
KS,
The AA sights on BMG are different and actually nice. Lucky13 has a set. Looked strange to me at first, but I like em. Don't know what Rick is charging these days. Sure they aren't cheap. The adapter sets Emory made are not only the front sight adapter to hold the MG42 spider sight, but the rear sight assembly as well as you can see in the pic. Very tough items to find. Have been for a couple years at least.

A mfg who has the drive for $$$ should come out with some AA sights/adapters. Seems there would be a ton of interest and looks to be an item missing from alot of A4'ers money pit.;)
They should be mandatory if you shoot from an AA pod :p

Maybe Emory will do anther run down the road. Who knows? I'd be in for another for my twin. Twin mount first! :D
Damn I can't wait!

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,207 Posts
Hard Core Mfg

Just for the record, here is my set of the Hard Core sights. These are beautifully made and, as Emory says, they are the one that are available in production. Not inexpensive, but worth it when you see the quality. Thanks to Emory and iRIGHTi for mentioning these. I have no stake in the mfg, but they are good friends of mine.

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
I made mine from a Madsen AA sight that Sportsmans Guide had and may still have.

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
How the hell is that spider attached Lobo :confused:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
When I looked at Lucky#13's last pic the only thought that popped into my mind was "a picture is worth a thousand words" Hotchkiss

1 - 8 of 8 Posts