1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all,

I'm primarily interested in buying a 1919a6 buttstock (preferably Israeli, but USGI works too) and/or Israeli 308 links. I saw that Apex had them not too long ago, but wasn't able to pick them up before they ran out of stock.

If offered, I'm also interested in an Israeli bipod, though I see Apex is currently selling some so this is more if I could get a package deal with one or both of the previously mentioned items.

The links and/or bipod would preferably be parkerized or at least in good condition. The buttstock should similarly be in good condition (I'm fine if it's cosmetically scraped up or otherwise looks worn, I'm just interested in how sturdy it is)

In terms of prices, I believe I've determined fair prices; however, based on previous experience with this forum, I believe you guys are honest so if my prices are out of date then please let me know.

Price wise I'd be looking to get the stock for no more than $70 + shipping (depending on condition)

The links would vary by amount, but I would prefer less than 1000 and figure about 15 cents per link is fair.

I can get the bipod from Apex for $150 plus shipping so if someone could beat that price, or offer it with one of the other two items to reduce my total on shipping then I'm interested.

Thanks for taking the time to read through all of this, and please let me know if you have any questions/clarifications.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Might be able to put a package to gather consisting of , bipod / stock / 500 links for around $320 shipped...Let me know if interested and I will get some pic's

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
PMO has arrived and the A6 kit and links will be in the mail tomorrow...I will PM you with the tracking # when I get it....Thanks.....James

1 - 5 of 5 Posts