1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking into availability here (links to Gunbroker not needed...trolling there too). This is for a friend that was considering a dummy for his tank...I think he needs heavy metal...but he's not built one before. I told him I'd check here. Feel free to PM me.

Keyslammer

ic897d(REMOVETHIS)@gmail.com

...behind the lines in Kommiefornya

·
Premium Member
5,450 Posts
I know there are a few guys here with built dummies for 1,500.00 it is cheaper than buying a kit and building it yourself. Russ

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh so painful...

I know there are a few guys here with built dummies for 1,500.00 it is cheaper than buying a kit and building it yourself. Russ
Thankfully, it will be up to my neighbor to decide. Personally, there is nothing more disappointing to a young kid at a parade that asks "Is that a real gun?" and the honest answer is "no". Even worse if you have to tell him it's plastic. I much prefer the "you bet it is, kid" and then you ask him if he wants a whistle and you hand him a brass case. Priceless.

Since I am in enemy territory I do swap out the guts with wooden parts for display purposes. (Smile)

Keyslammer

....covering your retreat from Kommiefornya

·
BeltFed GURU
4,303 Posts
keyslammer,
Welcome to the forum !

Retreat Hell !! We're not retreating !!We are just advancing in a different direction !! Oliver P. Smith USMC 3 star General , Battle of Chosin Reservoir, Korea :D .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts