1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine has an ear with a crack in it. Fixing to go any time. My TIG skills are not even close to enough with something that tiny.
It's an Allied Armament gun, .308
Thanks guys.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Is it a KMP sear? Would have that big K on it. If not, hard to identify it. Not sure what other sears AA may have used, as they changed triggers for sure. KMP will have replacements if that's what you got.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, no K on there. That was the first thing I thought to look for. If somebody (ahem) were to post a couple pics of one, would I be able to see the difference, do you think?
I still can't post pics now. Very frustrating.:(

·
Registered
382 Posts
TNW is selling semi sears. Don't know if the specs are the same as an allied but the same neighborhood. ( Vernonia/Scappoose ) Check their website.:)

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TNW is selling semi sears. Don't know if the specs are the same as an allied but the same neighborhood. ( Vernonia/Scappoose ) Check their website.:)
They use the same trigger style with the big box underneath and the spring loaded transfer bar (?) on top that mine has. Pretty good bet it's the one. Pic looks the same, for however much that's worth.:rolleyes:
Thanks Mike.
Swing by sometime.. got a project going you'll interested in. I may give you a beta test position when the prototype is finished. Gonna be a while yet, but it's getting there in stumbles and bounds, sort of.
(bring lots of ammo) :rofl:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts