1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOUND ONE! - 1919a4 TANK model Feed Chute

FOUND ONE! - 1919a4 Tank model Feed Chute - FOUND ONE!

...or at least that is what I think it is called.

Saw one of these a little while ago for sale on one of the auction sites and missed it during business travel. I'd love to have one. Let me know if you have one you can part with.

Please PM me instead of posting in this thread. I've seen quite a lot of WTB sniping on this forum.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Check with Numrich. I picked an NOS one still in the package from them not so long ago, if I remember it was relatively cheap. They may still have some in stock.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you remember what they called it, exactly? I have serched there seven ways til Sunday and they don't have it under any search terms I've used and I've gone through every search result under the categories of 1919a4, 1919a5, 1919a6, 1917, 1917a1, etc.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Feed chute arrived today, new in box, and ... well it's new in box!

Thank you so much rambo46 I very much appreciate it!

QUESTION: Why are these painted white?

I thought that it was primer from the pictures I posted at the beginning of this thread but it is high gloss white paint. Anyone know?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The interior of tanks are white helps with light . Also shows the mechanics where to scrape up missing tankers
To the first part of your reply: that makes perfect sense, thanks!

To the second part of your reply: EWWWWWWW!!!! :confused: (got a good chuckle from that one!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts