1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I just traded some 1919a4 parts kits (with other stuff) for the Shrike upper listed on this site by another member.

Anyway, one parts kit was missing a top cover and 308 Front Cartridge guide. Does anyone have some for sale. The top cover needs to be complete. Condition needs to match standard parts from a parts kit. No pitting but finish wear is fine, operational.

Please email me if you can help! [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So nothing out there? Anyone have any suggestions on where I can buy one? OOW? Anywhere else?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
BMGParts has stripped, NOS top cover for 90.
Sarco has stripped for 30.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
BMGparts has the 308 front cartridge guides and i believe Karma Metal Products make new made ones (call and ask April )

Top covers as mentioned the small parts to finish one , some from SARCO and i found the rest from http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/USMilitary-33541/MachineGuns-42384/1919A4-37202.htm

The star washer between the nut and bushing i had to source from the hardware store and lick the inside Dia. with a dremel to get it to fit .

The .308 belt slide pawl is going to be the hard part :( but i managed to build a spare top cover and fill 2) M13 spare parts rolls almost totally from SARCO and Gunpartscorp ,one has some parts ,the other had what the other did not (i did shop for the best price on the parts carried by both sources ).

·
Legendary Donor
1,683 Posts
1919 stuff

call me 419-524-4371 i think i have a complete top cover and we make the .308 guides.
tomt

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys, thanks! I found a top cover pretty cheap.

Still looking for a front cartridge guide. Must be USGI. Man BMG prices are high, still looking around for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts