1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good used USGI M2 T&E for my 1919. I have found several M3 mounts and lots of new manufacture T&E's but want a military surplus US made one. Please let me know if you have one and the price. Thanks Travis

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
*cough* eBay

I am looking for a good used USGI M2 T&E for my 1919. I have found several M3 mounts and lots of new manufacture T&E's but want a military surplus US made one. Please let me know if you have one and the price. Thanks Travis

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like most of the T&E's on there are either .50 cal or are overseas and shipping will take about a month. I would really like one sooner than a month from now. I will keep my eyes open!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe I do not have enough post to send or receive PM because I can not send you one either. I just need a good .30 cal T&E to go on my 1919 AA tripod adapter and want one is decent condition that functions well. The guy who built my 1919 adapter said to make sure on not get imported junk and it will work great. Email me what you have that will work and prices please [email protected]. Thank you sir!

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
Maybe I do not have enough post to send or receive PM because I can not send you one either. I just need a good .30 cal T&E to go on my 1919 AA tripod adapter and want one is decent condition that functions well. The guy who built my 1919 adapter said to make sure on not get imported junk and it will work great. Email me what you have that will work and prices please [email protected]. Thank you sir!
You have to have 20 post before you can PM so only 5 more to go :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts