1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Years back I picked mine up at a very reasonable price from a member here..... Triggertime. Not sure if he's still making them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
OOW Linker & links

WTB: .308 Linker ( 1919a4 ) : 0 ) Please <<<<
I have an Ohio Ordnance Works linker & about 1900 links. Linker as new, links almost all unused. $250 plus shipping takes all.

I was active on the forum back in 2003 & 2004 before they changed to the new forum so lost my post count back then. Not sure if they have the old board archived. I'm on Machinegunboards.com also as Lancer and am a Long Time RKI Member there.

·
Registered
625 Posts
At $250 thats a good deal. But if anyone is looking for plates, we're still in the adapter plate business for the M7 .50 loader. What we're selling a lot of now is 9mm and 5.56mm plates.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Linker

Hi Lancer,

I'll take the linker and links if they are still available. Please let me know.

I don't have a high enough post count to PM, but I can be emailed at digimatt at verizon dot net.

Thanks,

Matt

I have an Ohio Ordnance Works linker & about 1900 links. Linker as new, links almost all unused. $250 plus shipping takes all.

I was active on the forum back in 2003 & 2004 before they changed to the new forum so lost my post count back then. Not sure if they have the old board archived. I'm on Machinegunboards.com also as Lancer and am a Long Time RKI Member there.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I'll take it please email me [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
883 Posts
I have in mind a design for a hand crank linker based on the MG3 linker but for the 1919 links. If i end up making it I will let you (and everyone else) know.

Richard

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
I have a linker I will sell

I have a linker I will sell. It was made by a guy that used to go by Laminatrap on here years ago. I've used it to link .308, and 3006. I will sell mine for $115.00 shipped if you are still looking for a linker. I also have Starter Tabs, Israeli 308/7.62 Nato links, a partial parts kit, and some recoil/drive springs for sale as well.

Let me know if you are interested.

Email: [email protected]

Cell: (606) 922-8954

BTW I used to go by the handle SolothurnAT from back in the day.

Thanks,

Charles Cox

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a linker I will sell. It was made by a guy that used to go by Laminatrap on here years ago. I've used it to link .308, and 3006. I will sell mine for $115.00 shipped if you are still looking for a linker. I also have Starter Tabs, Israeli 308/7.62 Nato links, a partial parts kit, and some recoil/drive springs for sale as well.

Let me know if you are interested.

Email: [email protected]

Cell: (606) 922-8954

BTW I used to go by the handle SolothurnAT from back in the day.

Thanks,

Charles Cox
I called Charles - Linker is SPF (I was the third guy to call after it was sold).

[Original Message: If gov.com got his linker, I need one and some started tabs. I've got a bunch of Israeli links and a finished 1919 waiting to get tested. I don't want to hijack this from someone else on this thread. Drop me an IM and let me know.]

Dave B

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Yep Linker is SPF

Yep the Linker is SPF. Been busy at the shop all day with customers coming in and out or I would have posted sooner that it was sold.

Still have links and starter tabs available for sale.

Thanks,

Charles

1 - 14 of 14 Posts