1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking for some basic .50 BMG FMJ ammo for my M3. I've placed multiple calls to Scott at TMI who promised me quotes but I never got any, so I'm turning to the forums to see if anyone has any ammo they'd be willing to part with. I'm located in Rochester, Minnesota so the ammo would need to be shipped or available for local pickup in the Midwest. New or reman makes no difference to me--I'm just looking for a few hundred rounds for fun at the range.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
So I'm looking for some basic .50 BMG FMJ ammo for my M3. I've placed multiple calls to Scott at TMI who promised me quotes but I never got any, so I'm turning to the forums to see if anyone has any ammo they'd be willing to part with. I'm located in Rochester, Minnesota so the ammo would need to be shipped or available for local pickup in the Midwest. New or reman makes no difference to me--I'm just looking for a few hundred rounds for fun at the range.
:tongue: JNC manufacturing has reman M33 $205 Check there website.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I am north of the metro - how much are you looking for ? I have some ball linked - Brand factory new - 2013 ATK ( LC) and some 09 PSD on links in cans ..... not cheap, but you know what you are getting.

Brian
since you do not have enough posts to PM, You an email me direct at:
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts