1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a 1919A4 .22LR Conversion Kit they'd like to sell or trade...?? Parts...Cartridge components..??

TiredIron

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Pretty sure I saw a complete 1919A4 .22 conversion kit at SAR a week ago, you may want to contact Rick at BMG Parts.

·
Registered
625 Posts
At $450, that's about the going rate from what I've seen.(Especially for the Bolt AND Firing Pin) Most of the other parts are available from BMG Parts, Sarco, or BF+. Biggest expense these days are belt adapters and cartridge adapters.

·
Registered
883 Posts
At $450, that's about the going rate from what I've seen.(Especially for the Bolt AND Firing Pin) Most of the other parts are available from BMG Parts, Sarco, or BF+. Biggest expense these days are belt adapters and cartridge adapters.
I'd just be curious on what the whole kit looks like... and documentation hanging around on the interwebs? It's hard for me to visualize the blow back from a .22lr pushing that bolt back enough to cycle the action...

Richard

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'd just be curious on what the whole kit looks like... and documentation hanging around on the interwebs? It's hard for me to visualize the blow back from a .22lr pushing that bolt back enough to cycle the action...
Richard
The key to the kit's functionality are the cartridge chamber adapters. They work like the floating chamber in a Colt Ace pistol.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the leads Gents.....NOW I need bucket of the Cartridge Chamber and Belt adapters.

Tirediron

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump.....I need 22lr Conversion adapters.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,915 Posts
From what I have seen a 100rd complete belt will run you in the 500-600 range, they have become scarce these days but I will keep looking for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts