1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Specifically looking for a carbine (short) length gas tube w/pin and a 5.5" flash hider/barrel extension.

Helping a buddy fix an abortion :eek: he liberated it from someone who didn't know that you couldn't just put a 10.5" barrel on an original Colt 604 upper without the stamp! I don't even want to think about why or how the gas tube got cut down and twisted!

Would be nice to find him a "sort of xm177" type of extension, but he will take whatever gets him legal, so he can install it on a lower.

I'd also be interested in any "retro" parts floating around for myself.....an A1 upper and LPK parts specifically come to mind. I can pay cash or also willing to trade 1919 parts if that's what you're in to. :D

Thanks, Matt

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Matt, my son is an FFL specializing in AR15 parts and building. If you want I'll give you his phone number. I'll tell him to take good care of you. PM me.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A big thank you for everyone's help and support on parts gathering with this one. Finally got everything refinished and up and running. May eventually change the buttstock out, but this turned out as an extreme low cost revamp.

Gun Rifle Airsoft Air gun Trigger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts