1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm searching for a blank adapter for my 1919a4 in .308. Ibws told to contact greaser but I can't figure out how to message people. Also was told the m9 adapter will not work.
Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm searching for a blank adapter for my 1919a4 in .308. Ibws told to contact greaser but I can't figure out how to message people. Also was told the m9 adapter will not work.
Thanks.
I think you have to have 20 posts before you can PM. You are getting pretty close.
maybe he will spot this thread or another list member will alert him for you.

·
Registered
869 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blank adapter

Greaser that would be much appreciated I'm in no big hurry or first reenactment is at the end of April it would be awesome to have by then but would not be heartbroken if I did not have it. But would defdinagely like to have it before memorial day. Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blank adapter update?

Greaser any word on a blank adapter i am getting things ready for memorial day and am in need of one for my Israeli .308.
Please let me know . I would have messages you but for some reason I can't. Thanks

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yep. Done and ready to go. Go ahead and order through my site and put in a note that you want the israeli size.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts